Friday, September 04, 2020

Voc 2 and First Rough Draft

Happy Friday

HERE IS THE PLAN FOR TODAY

1. Today in class, we are going to go over the Voc 2 lesson.

2. Initial rough drafts (Rough Draft #1) is due if you want to talk about it or have a questions.

-Remember, I will go over any questions today.  Just let me know you have questions, and we will set up a virtual meeting throughout the day)


**I am setting up a turnitin link for anyone who would like to discuss their rough draft TODAY, 9/4

If you can't schedule a time to meet, you may submit your rough draft and ask questions DIRECTLY ON  your essay.

The turnitin link will be called:  Friday Rough Draft Review


3. Final rough Draft is due on Wednesday, 9/9- turnitin.com  (Before virtual class)

**I would like to give you the opportunity to discuss your rough draft with me.

4. Run your paper through www.grammarly.com/edu  (We may set these accounts up after vocab if we have time)

5. Turn in your final draft by Monday, 9/14- turnitin.com

**Please note, I will make times to schedule meetings next Friday, BEFORE THE FINAL DRAFT.

No comments: